To prepare for this Assignment:Read the chapter, “Emotion” in the course text, Cross-Cultural Psychology: Critical Thinking and Contemporary Applications (5th ed.), focusing on emotion recognition, preceding events, emotional expression and display rules, and emotions in cross-cultural contexts.Review the Learning Resources, especially the article, “Cultural Similarities and Differences in Display Rules.”Explore the website, eDiplomat.com, and select a country to complete this Assignment.Think about an emotion-laden situation that would be significant for the country you chose.a 5- to 10-slide PowerPoint presentation that is part of a cultural sensitivity training course that includes the following:Briefly describe the country you selected and its culture.Describe an emotion-laden situation and how its significance may differ in your culture compared to its significance in your chosen country.Analyze the preceding and contributing events, cultural display rules, and other significant details in terms of how someone from your culture might respond, and note how these issues may differ for members of the selected country’s culture.Summarize key points of difference between your culture and the selected country in terms of experiencing emotions.Provide cultural sensitivity suggestions and recommendations for travelers to the country you selected.Be sure to support your Assignment with specific references to the additional resources you researched for your country, emotion-laden situations, and any other applicable resources.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.