tHIS IS A TEST… Use OWN WORDS…No SourcesExplain in Detail, clearly and in Word DocumentNo PlagarismATTCHED QUESTIONSName:
Answer the questions. When you have finished, submit this assignment to your teacher by the due date for
1. Please refer to the periodic table in Chemistry: Problems and Solutions to help with your answer (no other
resources may be used for this exam). Locate the following elements on the periodic table: magnesium,
nitrogen and oxygen.
What monatomic ion would each of these elements form? Based on valence electrons, explain why these
elements would form the ion you listed.
Write the formula of one polyatomic ion that could be formed from these elements. Make sure to include the
Given what you have learned from the unit so far about chemical bonding, describe and give the formulas
for at least three ionic compounds that the ions would listed above would produce together.
2. Using the rules that you learned in this unit, please type out the names of the following compounds. For
each compound, be sure to explain the rules that you used in formulating your name for the compound.
Metals and alloys have been used to create surgical instruments since the dawn of human history. Use the
knowledge that you learned in this unit of the properties of metals and their alloys to explain the advantages and
disadvantages of making surgical instruments from bronze, iron, silver, and steel. Which do think would work best
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.