1. Insurance settlement. Gary invested one-third of his insurance settlement in a CD that yielded 12\%. He also invested one-third in Taras computer business. Tara paid Gary 15\% on this investment. If Garys total income from these investments was $10,800 for 1 year., then what was the amount of his insurance settlement?2. Toy sales. In 2003 Toys r Us and Wal-Mart together held 38\% of the toy market share. If the market share for Toys r Us was 4 percentage points lower than the market share for Wal-Mart then what was the market share for each company?3. Mixed nuts. Cashews sell for $1.20 per quarter pound and Brazil nuts sell for $1.50 per quarter pound. How many pounds of cashews should be mixed with 20 pounds of Brazil nuts to get a mix that sells for $1.30 per quarter pound?Please see the attached file. Hope it helps! Thank you for choosing BrainMass.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.