After reviewing the text and at least one of the linked primary sources, illustrate in your own words the key elements of populations living at the height of Minoan Civilization on Crete vs. Classical Age Athens in terms of gender, class, etc. How did the geography of these civilizations impact these populations? Based on your explanation, judge which civilization you would rather have lived in as well as the type of person (male/female, elite/ordinary, etc) you would prefer to have been.
Always MaryMinoan Civilization on Crete? At what time?Well they asked about geography, right? The island of Crete is located in the center of the eastern Mediterranean at the crossroads of Africa, Asia, and Europe. It measures about 200 Km from east to west, and between 12 to 58 Km from north to south. This comes from a textbook on ecampus Mary, but I dont see an authors name.Crete has a temperate climate with short mild winters. The Cretan plains are fertile and produce more than enough food supply to support an affluent civilization. The Minoans produced a culture rich in natural resources. They exported resources such as food, cypress wood, wine, currants, olive oil, wool, cloth, herbs, and purple dye.The Minoans inhabited Crete from 7th millennium BC to the 5th millennium BC. Their culture was very interesting, Mary. They had many artistic products and mostly they revolved around religion. Like many primitive civilizations, animal sacrifice was part of their religious ceremonies. There was a …The expert examines the Minoan Civilization on Crete versus the classical age.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.