Discuss the meanings of intelligence and adaptive behavior with a teacher of students with intellectual disability (ID). Include discussion of the following questions:1. What problems are associated with assessing students with ID?2. What are the characteristics of the teachers students with ID that result in eligibility for special education?Assist with writing a summary and evaluation of the discussion in an essay.1) What problems are associated with assessing student with ID?For me, the problems associated with assessing ID students are many. While other special education students might just have academic difficulties, ID students compound that with various emotional, behavioral, and intellectual problems that make it almost impossible to assess in the traditional sense. Many ID students, for example, cannot do any academic work, so assigning grades is meaningless. Instead, we focus on various types of skill mastery. For example, we might assess some primary students who have behavioral problems by how long and effectively they can play with other children before becoming agitated. We would want to see that period of time increase in certain increments. For some students that have social disabilities, we might gauge their personal hygiene. Are they washing hands? Are they wearing deodorant? Do they keep their hair groomed? For …The solution describes the meanings of intelligence and adaptive behavior.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.