The company is Wells Fargo. Please think of a new product line to launch. The company has decided to launch a new line of products. Create a 1000 – 1,400-word report and include the following information: Include a formal introduction to set the goals and theme of the paper for readers.Remembering that this paper uses the same company from your Week 2 assignment, choose the target market for the product, and describe the target market in detail.Create a new product that would appeal to the market and discuss its attributes.Develop at least one question for each characteristic of the target market (demographic, geographic, psychographic, and behavioral) that will be important for you as you determine the marketing strategy for this new product. What reasoning led to each question being the best for this company and product line?Recommend the best methods of conducting marketing research to answer these questions. Be sure to include the reasoning for why these particular methods would be best.Outline the steps needed to bring the product to market from idea generation to commercialization, using a multi-step product development process. Conclude. Use at least two research sources with one being from our text or University Library.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.