628_Infographic ThreadYou will be creating the sort of misleading
infographic you learned about during Weeks 1 and 2 so you can see how easy it
is to mislead and confuse others with data! To complete the assignment, youll
find a data set and then create an infographic highlighting at least 5 main
points of the data.1. The misleading/devious infographic YOU CREATED
(or a link to its location, accessible to the class), covering at least 5 data
points.2. Approximately 100 words (you can go longer) blurb on
1) why you chose the topic (i.e. why you think it needed an infographic), 2)
why you chose the data points you did, and 3) how someone bent on evil could
misuse your misleading/devious infographic to his or her own twisted ends. You can create your infographic on any topic (PG-13 or
safer, please 😉 – it doesnt even have to relate to IT. Although its part of
your assignment to create a misleading visualization, please make sure your
underlying data is valid – there are a lot of urban legends out there and some
pretty unscientific facts, too. Its worth your while to check out
these articles, both of which include an infographic: http://www.vox.com/2014/4/22/5636960/a-rough-guide…
(it has a science focus but is generally applicable)http://mentalfloss.com/article/68705/20-cognitive-…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.