managment of networks1. Fully answer each of the following questions. Provide at least one external
source for each answer. Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you
answer the following questions:
A company has two buildings that are 50 meters (roughly 50 yards) apart. Between
the buildings is private land owned by the company. A large walk-through tunnel
connects the two buildings. In one building is a collection of 30 computer
workstations; in the other building is a mainframe computer. What is the best way
to connect the workstations to the mainframe computer? Explain your reasoning
and all the possible solutions you considered.
A company has two buildings that are 100 meters (roughly 100 yards) apart.
Between the buildings is public land with no access tunnel. In one building is a
collection of 30 computer workstations; in the other building is a mainframe
computer. What is the best way to connect the workstations to the mainframe
computer? Explain your reasoning and all the possible solutions you considered.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific
format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the
professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference
page are not included in the required assignment page length.
2. Your sister is building a new two-story house (which measures 50 feet long by 30
feet wide) and wants to make sure that it is capable of networking her family’s three
computers together. She and her husband are both consultants and work out of their
home in the evenings and a few days a month (each has a separate office with a
computer, plus a laptop from the office that they occasionally use). The kids also
have a computer in their playroom. They have several options for networking their
a. Wire the two offices and playroom with Ethernet cat 5e cable and put in a
100Base-T switch for $40
b. Install one Wi-Fi access point ($85) and put Wi-Fi card in the three computers for
$50 each (their laptops already have Wi-Fi)
c. Any combination of these options.
1. Select one of the options above. then
2. Create a diagram showing how you would set up the network
3. Based on your choice for #1 justify your answer and explain why your solution is
Part 2: Ubiquitous Offices provides temporary office space in cities around the
country. They have a standard office layout that is a single floor with outside
dimensions of 150 feet wide by 150 feet long. The interior is dry wall offices. They
have 100Base-T but want to add wireless access as well.
1. How many access points would you buy, and where would you put them? In your
report, please explain in detail how you came to these decisions.
2. Draw the office and show where the access points would go.
Incorporate concepts, theories, and terms from the text and supplemental
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.