Can you help me with this question, what are some characteristics of the learning process and learning environment can you envision for a postindustrial paradigm of instruction? What are some of the barriers to making this type of instruction a reality?In a post-industrial paradigm of instruction, learning is learning-focused, learner-centered, learning by doing, attainment-based progress, customized
instruction, criterion-referenced testing, collaborative learning, and enjoyable learning (Reigeluth 2012). Online learning is a modality that can accomplish many of these objectives. It can provide information specific to what the learner wants to learn, it can be customized for the individual, and collaboration can be attained through many means including the use of social media, blogs, comments, and wikis or forums and even web conferencing. Barriers to making this type of instruction a reality include individual barriers, institutional barriers and regulatory barriers. Individual barriers might include technological problems, non-motivation for self-directed learning, difficulty managing the functioning of online means. Institutional barriers might include schools or perhaps teaching unions opposing the validity of online teaching methods and thereby blocking their acceptance. Regulatory barriers might include the lack of inclusion of online means as accepted teaching methodologies, lack of support for appropriate legislation.More information can be found at http://www.um.es/ead/red/32/reigeluth.pdfThank you for participating with Brainmass!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.