The Education of All Handicapped Children Act (EAHCA or EHA), or PL 94-142, was the first to mandate that schools provide education to students with disabilities (Powell & Driver, 2013, Section 1.3). Reflect on how key aspects of this law such as FAPE, LRE, IEP, and due process will specifically impact you as a teacher or caregiver. What is your role in ensuring that each portion of this law is upheld in your classroom? What concerns do you have regarding your role and why?Special Education laws and guidelines can be very daunting for the regular education classroom teacher. However, some basic knowledge of said laws and guidelines can potentially alleviate any legal issues in the future. Our country provides all children within, a certain age window, with the right to an education. It is possible that every situation that a teacher experiences in the classroom will be different every year. The savvy teacher will make themselves aware of all the requirements spelled out within each students IEP. …The solution discusses law in the classroom.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.