Please only if you took an Islamic art class.Select two or three pairs of objects and compare. e.g sensible selection would be a ceramic minai bowl, one with luster decoration, and silver inlaid bronze vessel, all three of early 13th century. You can talk about different materials and techniques, but at the same time to show that all three belong to one style, characterized by abundance of human representations, and by the very specific manner in which human figure is treated.other words, figure out how switch off the flash on your camera/telephone and make as many
photos as you need
2. Select several pairs objects (remember: you can compare more than two objects in one essay if you
wish) suitable for comparison For example a sensible selection would be a ceramic minai bowl,
another one with lustre decoration, and silver inlaid bronze vessel, all three of early 13th century.
You can talk about different materials and techniques, but at the same time to show that all three
belong to one style, characterized by the abundance of human representations, and by the very
specific manner in which human figure is treated
Alternatively, you can select two or three object with the same function belonging to different
times: several ceramic tyles, for example. This would allow you to show the development of
technologies and make some conclusions about the artistic systems of different times.
3. While photographing objects do not forget to photograph labels – they contain basic information
that you will need in the paper.
4. While writing your paper give some attention to the time and historical circumstances under which
these objects were created. Use any sources, just do not cut and paste – this would be considered
plagiarism and as such would be severely punished.
Then describe each object. Formal description may also draw on the Metropolitan Museum website
which under the Time Line of Art History provides information about the objects in the collection,
Formal description should include the description of the technique and even lengthier notes on the
technology of the production in general
5. It would most convenient if you save the comparison of differences and similarities between the
selected objects for the end of the paper.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.