Assignment 2: Course Project Part I: Interview and Background ResearchRefer to the Course Project Overview in Course Home. Early in the course, you have selected a specific disorder. Research it using your textbook and Argosy University online library resources. A minimum of 5 sources in addition to your textbook should be used. At least three of those sources should be peer-reviewed journal articles. The remaining 2 sources may be books, journal articles, or reputable web sites (like those from professional organizations or governmental agencies, not Wikipedia or similar sites). Review the rubric, as it provides detailed instructions on how best to succeed on this assignment. In the rubric, you will find that you need to address the following in a paper:Description of the selected disorder (Identify the DSM diagnostic category for the disorder and distinguish between diagnostic and commonly used terminology.)Causative factors of the disorderDiagnosis of the disorderTreatment of the disorderSurvey of current research on the disorderWrite a 4–5-page paper in Word format. Remember to use the rubric as you write your paper. Apply APA standards to citation of sources, and include an APA style title/cover page and reference page. Use the following file naming convention: LastnameFirstInitial_M3_A2.doc.By Wednesday, December 21, 2016, deliver your assignment to the M3: Assignment 2 Dropbox.Working ahead Using the feedback provided to you by your peers and instructors, finalize your interview questions and conduct the interview with a mental health professional in preparation for the paper due in Module 5.Assignment 2 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsDescription of selected disorder.20Causative factors of the disorder32Diagnosis of the disorder32Treatment of the disorder36Survey of current research on the disorder36Organization (12 points): Introduction, Thesis, Transitions, ConclusionUsage and Mechanics (12 points): Grammar, Spelling, Sentence StructureAPA Elements (16 points): Attribution, Paraphrasing, QuotationsStyle (4 points): Audience, Word Choice44Total:200
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.