1. Is it important for teachers to plan their instruction based on assessments? Why or why not? Share an example from your own experiences2. How will you honor the diversity of professional judgment and style in the instructional planning process among teachers?Welcome back kindly to BM! I offer 300 words of notes. Kindly rate 5/5 for the help! 1. Yes, it is critically important for teachers to plan their instruction based on assessments. Like the destinations on a GPS, assessments offer the big picture in terms of skills needed in a lesson; they guide the instruction to ensure that students arrive at the given destinations in terms of achieving the intended objectives or core standards. For example, an example from your own experiences resonates from the …300 words of notes examine the instructional planning process among teachers as well as assessment-based instructional merits.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.