1) What is a fun and creative idea for a mini lesson that could be taught to students in the 11th grade which would incorporate PE movement into a lesson in Language Arts?2) What California standards would be covered for Language Arts?http://www.cde.ca.gov/be/st/ss/documents/finalelaccssstandards.pdf3) What California standards would be covered for Physical Education?http://www.cde.ca.gov/be/st/ss/documents/pestandards.pdfWelcome! Kindly rate 5/5 for my 200 words of notes. 1) As you devise a fun and creative idea for a mini lesson to teach to 11th grade that would incorporate PE movement into a lesson in Language Arts, when teaching grammar, I have used what I call PUNC FUNK. This activity is short for PUNCTUATION FUNK. When teaching an advanced concept like semicolons or hyphens, I have the students execute a movement like the DOUGIE or a shimmy when they follow along a sample passage from a text and then we encounter the punctuation in the passage. I stop on the punctuation and pause when reading aloud and then we integrate the movement. Once they master one, we then add more and can even have a whole choreographed mini routine! The kids love it!This activity allows students to interact with grammar, which is a very boring concept for most kids and even teachers!2) As you list what California standards would be covered for Language Arts, you can cite Language standards for sure since it integrates L.4.3b. Choose punctuation for effect.Develop and strengthen writing as needed by planning, revising, editing, rewriting, or trying a new approach, focusing on addressing what is most significant for a specific purpose and audience. (Editing for conventions should demonstrate command of Language standards 1-3 up to and including grades 11-12.)**If you dislike this idea, you can take any poem or text from the 11th grade and have kids in teams create a pantomime of the plot, setting, and theme of the piece to music. Its like a So You Think You Can Dance spinoff, and they love it! If you like this idea better, post a new one and I will align with standards and elaborate. I could not do both for 2 credits.3) As you identify what California standards would be covered for Physical Education, these are applicable:1.1 Combine and apply movement patterns, simple to complex, in aquatic, rhythms/dance, and individual and dual activities.1.12 Demonstrate independent learning of movement skills.1.2 Demonstrate proficient movement skills in aquatic, rhythms/dance, and individual and dual activities.
Please note that the standard pdf file was daunting. Is there a concise website for only grade 11? We have one like that in my state online.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.