Importance of CommunicationPlease complete ONE of the following assignments, incorporating ideas and concepts from the week’s lecture and/or articles. Please feel free to incorporate outside resources as well. When submitting your assignment, please indicate which of the three options you have chosen. For Options 2 and 3, please make sure to double space your papers. Option 1: Get CreativeDesign and format a 10 – 15 slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation on one of the learning objectives found in the Getting Started – This Week’s Activities folder for this week. The requirements below must be met for your presentation to be accepted and graded:Design and format each slide for a presentation, see example below.The notes sections must total a minimum of 250 words for the entire presentation. Use these sections to explain and support information provided on your slides.Include a cover slide and reference slide (these slides do not count toward the 10 – 15 slide requirement).At least 60\% of your paper must be original content/writing.No more than 40\% of your content/information may come from references.Use at least two references from outside the course material, preferably from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the two reference requirement.Identify sources on slides that contain reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) and list them on a reference slide.Reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) must be from sources like scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, online newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, etc. are not acceptable. http://www.reliableplant.com/ Read/12675/communication-most- important-key-to-leadership- successhttp://www.nataliemanor.com/articles/businessetiquette.html
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.