Hello, please write a paper addressing the below points:Consider the following situation: You have just been hired as a manager in a department where absenteeism and horseplay are high and productivity is low. You have been told that the workers are unionized and often file grievances to embarrass managers who try to work them too hard. Top management is not skilled in dealing with the union and has given the union a very lenient disciplinary clause.a. What will you do?b. Why will you do it?c. What consequences do you anticipate?2. Write a research brief that answers those three questions and in addition includes your response to the following questions:a. What seems to be the core HR problem(s)?b. Are there any legal implications that need to be considered?c. What role does the union contract play in your decision(s)?d. Reflecting back on Devotional 5.1, how did Nehemiah make things right upon his return? Do any of these principles apply to this situation?3. Use appropriate section headings to organize your brief.4. Your research brief should be 600-800 words and include a title page and reference page. The paper must use APA 6th edition formatting. You must use, Holley, W. H., Jennings, K. M., & Wolters, R. S. (2012). The labor relations process (10th Ed.). Mason, OH: South-Western and the following two sources.Tracking True Cost of Lost Productivity Remains a Challenge http://www.workforce.com/2012/09/17/tracking-true-…Absence Makes Companies Grow Tougher http://www.workforce.com/2009/03/15/absence-makes-…
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.