Part II. Short Questions. 1. Relate each of the following theoretical notions to the rise of China as a major player in world politics:a. Hobbesian Anarchyb. Lockean Anarchyc. Kanitian Anarchy2. Who are these individuals? What do you think about the specific place of each in world/Chinese history?a. Sun Yat-sen (1866-1925)b. Chiang Kai-shek (1887-1975)c. Mao Zedong (1893-1976)d. Deng Xiaoping (1904-1997)3. What do the following events (which took place in China) represent?a. “The Long March” (1934-1935)b. “The Great Leap Forward” (1958-1960)c. “The Great Cultural Revolution” (1966-1976)d. “The Tiananmen Incident” (1989)4. Compare and contrast the following inter-related concepts or historical figures:Neutral freedom vs. positive freedomCrisis of normative egalitarianism vs. crisis of territorialityIntrinsic interests vs. derivative interests
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.