Historical, Legal and Ethical Issues Students will create a PowerPoint presentation consisting of 10-15 slides (not including the cover slide and reference slide) that looks at the issues of the development of psychology in the field of law enforcement and the legal, ethical, and professional issues caused by incorporating psychologists into law enforcement. In addition to the text book, students will need to find and incorporate at least two credible research sources into this Assignment.The Assignment should address the following topics:Explain the historical development of psychology as it is applied to law enforcement and how the role of psychology has evolved. Be sure to focus on how its role has changed over the years and how it has affected law enforcement.Analyze the professional issues caused by incorporating psychologists into law enforcement through examining standard policy regarding confidentiality for a police psychologist. Be sure to address the various roles of the psychologist in handling records, in being a counselor versus evaluator, and in providing assistance during critical incident debriefing.Investigate the legal issues regarding police psychology. Include the background and purpose of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and the role of forensic psychological testing in law enforcement and the issues that these two areas may raise for police psychologists.Examine the ethical issues that may arise from incorporating psychologists into law enforcement. What are some ethical guidelines must a police psychologist abide by? Why is it important to abide by these guidelines?DirectionsYour 10-15 slide requirement is excluding your title, introduction, and reference slides.Use one basic slide design and layout.Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.You may use pictures, charts and graphs to supplement your material as long as they do not take up the entire slideUse bullets for your main points.Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.