Language researchers agree that our language development progresses from babbling to the one- word stage through the two-word, telegraphic speech stage. However, Researchers have disagreed about how we acquire language and move from stage to stage. Part A: Provide an example of language acquisition that supports the claim that we acquire language through operant conditioning: • Positive reinforcement • Shaping • Intermittent reinforcement Part B: Provide an example of language acquisition that supports the claim that we acquire language because of Chromskys inborn universal grammar theory. Your example should use the following ideas in the correct context: • Language acquisition device • Universal grammar • Overgeneralization
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.