see the question in the attachment elowThis assignment has three parts. You should devote roughly three pages to each part, and
include a single introductory paragraph for the whole assignment that briefly summarizes
the main claim of each section.
Consider the following proposal (its a real proposal, and a version of it goes back as far
as Thomas Paine): The federal government, through a steep increase in inheritance taxes,
should provide every individual
, upon reaching the age of 18, with a lump sum payment
1. Developing and applying the concepts and arguments of two authors from the
course (choose from: Marshall, Rawls, Nozick, Coates, Friedman, Green), make
an argument either (a) supporting the proposal or (b) critiquing the proposal. (In
so doing, explain the proposals relationship to particular visions of freedom,
equality and/or justice.)
2. Drawing on the concepts and arguments of at least one political theorist from the
above set of choices, articulate the counter-argument to what you have argued in
#1. Then explain why the counter-argument is ultimately unconvincing.
3. Consider the claims of Marx and Engels in the Communist Manifesto. Would they
view this proposal as a challenge to “bourgeois private property (22) or as a
defense of bourgeois private property?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.