OPEN ENDED Write a trigonometric function that has an amplitude of 3 and a period of π.Graph the function.Writing in Math Use the information on page 822 to explain how you can predict the behavior of tides. Explain why certain tidal characteristics follow the patterns seen in the graph of the sine function.GET READY for the Lesson
The average daily high temperature
for a region can be described by a
trigonometric function. For example,
the average daily high temperature
for each month in Orlando, Florida,
can be modeled by the function
T – 11.56 sin (0.4516x – 1.641) + 80.89,
where 7 represents the average daily
high temperature in degrees
Fahrenheit and x represents the
month of the year. This equation can
be used to predict the months in
which the average temperature in
Orlando will be at or above a desired temperature.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.