Assignment from nickkynickkyGeneral mills was the company chosen in workshop 1Workshop Five -5.4 Dropbox
Weekly Marketing Analysis Paper: Distribution and Global Marketing
Print this page
Introduction and Alignment
This is the fifth of the Weekly Marketing Analysis Papers you will complete in this course. In this assignment you will explore distribution, which is the next component of the marketing mix. Distribution channels are logistical methods to ship and deliver products in the most efficient way. With ever
faster communication, transportation, and financial flows, the world is rapidly shrinking. Countries are increasingly multicultural. Products and services developed in one country are finding enthusiastic acceptance in others.
Upon completion of this assignment you should be able to:
• Assess all members of a companys marketing distribution channel.
• Assemble the elements of research needed to expand a business globally.
• Textbook: A Framework for Marketing Management
Companies need to be able to cross boundaries within and outside their country. Although opportunities to enter and compete in international markets are increasing, the risks can also be high. Companies selling in global industries, however, have no choice but to look at ways to internationalize
1. Read Chapters 12 and 18 and reread Chapter 13 in your textbook.
2. Select a product or service from the product offering of the company you selected in Workshop One for your weekly marketing analysis paper. Assess and analyze the distribution channels used by the organization. Compare and contrast each of these channels using clear and insightful
3. Determine the elements to research for the company to expand globally. If the compa is already global, determine the elements to research to improve their global marketing position. Use clear and insightful critical analysis.
4. Paper requirements:
a. Length: five – six pages.
b. Research requirements: 10 research sources. Sources must be credible and from the last five years.
c. Your paper should use proper spelling, grammar, and APA formatting.
5. If appropriate, these sources can be used in subsequent Weekly Marketing Analysis Papers. Hint: Look ahead at the topics for this series of papers. When you conduct your research for this paper, you will likely identify possible research sources for future papers.
6. When you have completed your assignment, save a copy for yourself and submit a copy to your instructor using the Dropbox by the end of the workshop.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.