The attachment has all the InstructionsObserve Grammar. Thank youDiscussion
imagine you are a senior manager in a U.K. manufacturing firm who procures
component parts and services from various states. Analyze three (3) clauses in a
potential contract that might put your company at risk if not sufficiently
scrutinized prior to signing a contract. Determine whether or not you can assume
that the Uniform Commercial Code will apply to the contract. Provide a rationale
for your response.
From the e-Activity, discuss the major issues addressed in the case you found. Explain the
contract law that the court applied to the case and why. Then, determine at least one (1) action in
drafting the contract that either company to the dispute could have taken to avoid litigation.
Using the Internet or Strayer Database, research one (1) breach of contract case
involving a U.K. company and the application of Contracts for the International
Sale of Goods (CISG). Recommended cites for finding cases:
Lexis/Nexis database, Strayer University Library
Institute of International Commercial Law, Pace Law School
Case Law on United Nations International Trade Law (CLOUT)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.