You will research one of the following intellectual disabilities according to your last name.Fragile XChoose one of the following grade levels and one of the following academic skills. Then, find a lesson plan for the grade level and academic skill youve chosen. Some lesson plan resources are listed, but feel free to use other sources. Early Childhood
Share My Lesson
Free Classroom Lesson Plans and Unit Plans for Teachers
Lesson Plans for TeachersWrite a brief description of the intellectual disability that you have been assigned including typical classroom behaviors. Then, review the lesson plan you have chosen and share at least two modifications you would make to the lesson plan in order to better meet the academic needs of students.The description of Fragile X (someone with a or some certain mutation on their x chromosome) is some hand clapping or hand biting, hyperactivity or impulsiveness, speech/language delay, intellectual disability, avoidance of eye contact, low muscle tone and flexible joints, flat feet, protruding jaw, large forehead and body, softer skin and a longer face. For the lesson plan chosen I would allow this student (who has mild learning disability) and impulsiveness the two changes would be Id allow him to get out of his seat, walk around/pace as needed and also allow him more time to complete the assignments (both the reading component and the writing component).
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.