The relation between the cost of a certain gem and its weight is linear. In looking at two gems, we find that one of the gems weighs 0.2 carats and costs $3,548, while the other gem weights 0.5 carats and costs $4,374. Find C(x), the linear function that relates the price of gem to its weight x, treating weight as the independent variables. (Use integers for any numbers in the expression. Round to the nearest integer as needed.)The detailed, step-by-step solution is in two attached files. Start with the PDF.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.