What is the purpose of formative assessment within the process of instructional design? How often should it be performed and how can you perform it? How does formative assessment differ for a designer and a classroom teacher?Formative assessment allowing the students to practice the skills they have recently learned without recording a grade on it. This can be done whenever necessary to help in assessing what the next steps will need to be during the learning process in order to prepare the student for the summative assessment of what the student has learned (1). For formative assessment to be …Describes formative assessment, how it is best used in the process of instructional design. How formative assessment is different for a teacher compared to a designer, and how often this type of assessment should be utilized.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.