The final course reflection asks you to self assess your learning and growth throughout the course. In 250-350 words, please discuss the ways in which you believe you have developed as a writer as this development relates to the course outcomes listed on the syllabus. For your reference, I have included the course outcomes below.As you discuss your learning, please refer to specific examples, such as assignments, activities, discussions, etc. that you believe best demonstrate your growth as a writer.The final course reflection is due by 11:59 on Friday, December 29, 2016 as a PDF.Course OutcomesBy the completion of this course, students will be able to successfully:Compose documents for a variety of audiences, purposes, and professional contexts.Demonstrate an understanding of how documents function in the workplace and that writing often operates through a series of invention, revision, and reflection.Design documents considering visual elements, such as contrast, alignment, color, and white space.Participate in collaborative group projects and negotiate social dynamics.Consider ethical elements of workplace communication and documentation.Assess appropriate (digital) writing technologies (i.e. word processors, synchronous and asynchronous technologies, editing software, etc.) and apply these technologies toward composing, designing, editing, and collaborating.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.