Please see attachment..
Show all work as you solve the following problems and write complete answers, including
24) DeShawn left the mall and traveled toward the ferry office. Shawna left two hours later
traveling 30 km/h faster in an effort to catch up to him. After three hours Shawna finally caught
up. Find DeShawns average speed.
25) Jennifer put $17,000 in an education account on the day her daughter was born.
If the account earned 6.45\% interest compounded quarterly, what was the total in the account
when her daughter turned 18? Round the final answer to the nearest cent.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.