There is no denying that family structures and dynamics are changing today. Therefore, as professionals working with children, it is important that we understand the diverse family structures we may encounter so that we are ready to help support the children we are working with. The importance of this is also reinforced in Chapter 2 of our course text.To begin this discussion, read the “Creating Welcoming and Inclusive Environments for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Families in Early Childhood Settings” article. In addition, choose one of the articles below to read:“Family Instability Hits Boys Harder Than Girls and Has Double Poverty’s Influence on Childhood Aggression”“Children Living With Female Same-Sex Couples Have 40 Percent More Focused Time With Their Parents”“Children Do Just as Well in ‘New Family Structures’ as in the Traditional Family”“After Parents Divorce, Regular Overnight Stays With Dad Are Best For Most Young Children”After reading the two articles, address the following:Compare and contrast the family structures or dynamics shared in the two articles you read.Explain how you will utilize the NAEYC Code of Ethical Conduct to provide a foundation for working with the diverse family structures in the two articles you read.Discuss at least two strategies that you will use to foster inclusion of all diverse family structures, so that all children will feel supported, regardless of their family configuration. Use one additional scholary source to support your discussion.Guided Response: Review several of your peers’ responses. Respond to at least two of your peers who included different strategies than you did for fostering inclusion of diverse family structures. Explain how you could implement one of the strategies they suggested to help a child feel supported when their family structure is different than their peers’. In addition, describe one step that you could implement in the classroom to help a child feel supported.Though two replies is the basic expectation, for deeper engagement and learning you are encouraged to provide responses to any comments or questions others have posted for you. Remember, continuing to engage with peers and the instructor will further the conversation and provide you with opportunities to demonstrate your content expertise, critical thinking, and real-world experiences with this topic.Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your discussion.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.