Short Answer AssignmentAnswer the following four questions using 200 to 250 words for each response (for a total of 800 words). You must use course material to support your work and earn the most points. You will score little to no points for not using course material. Each question is worth one point and there is additional scoring for proper grammar and citations for a total of five points. The combined length of the entire exam can be no more than two pages.Describe one of the following functions of language from Bevan and Sole (2014, Section 4.1):Serve as an abstraction of realitySustain and transmit cultureExpress imagination and creativityExpress confirming and disconfirming messagesThen, share an example that illustrates how this function is demonstrated in a hypothetical communication exchange and explain its significance. Describe one of the following functions of nonverbal communication from Bevan and Sole (Section 4.2).Managing your impressions and identitiesManaging and interpreting your relationshipsRegulating the flow of interactionsEngaging in and detecting messages of emotion, influence, and deceptionThen, share an example that illustrates how this function is demonstrated in a hypothetical communication exchange.Using Bevan and Sole (2014), explain how biased language impacts attitudes, behaviors, and perception. Be sure to spend some time on each element and explain the significance of biased language overall.Watch at least the first 10 minutes of the following video titled Digital Communication Skills: Dos and Don’ts. Based on this and Bevan and Sole, what are two key points we need to be aware of in relation to computer mediated communication. How can we use this information to become better communicators?Please use the Short Answer Assignment template to complete this assignment.The Short Answer assignmentMust be no more than two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate title page with the following:Title of the assignment.Student’s nameCourse name and numberInstructor’s nameDate submittedMust use and cite the course text and the assigned video.Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.