Worksheet that I need help on, fell behind in class and have to hurry. Please post work and not just answers.Identify all correct answers (there may be more than one).
In the expression ab ,
The value b is an exponent.
The value a tells you how many times to multiply b by itself.
The value a must be 1 .
The value b tells you how many times to multiply a by itself.
The value b must be an integer.
Simplify the expression below. Write your answer with only positive exponents.
a3 b 2c a 2 b
5 2 4
a c c
Combine into a single logarithm.
2log x y 2log x y log x 2 y 2
Use rules of logarithms to expand.
x 2 x 2 5
Rewrite as an exponential equation.
ln x y 5
Rewrite as a logarithmic equation:
24 a b
Evaluate each expression.
Evaluate the expression below. Write your answer to three decimal places.
Solve for x.
log x log x 1 log 4x
Solve for x. Write your answer to three decimal places.
Solve for t. Write your answer to three decimal places.
Choose the best descriptor for the graph of f x ln x 5 .
A. It increases rapidly, goes through the point 5, 1 , then increases gradually.
B. It increases slowly, goes through the point 5, 1 , then increases rapidly.
C. It increases slowly, goes through the point 6, 0 , then increases gradually.
D. It increases rapidly, goes through the point 6, 0 , then increases gradually.
Choose the best descriptor for the graph of f x ex 5 .
A. It increases and goes through the point 0, 6 .
B. It decreases and goes through the point 0, 6 .
C. It increases and goes through the point 5, 1 .
D. It decreases and goes through the point
Find the 21st term of the geometric sequence that begins 2, 6, 18, 54, …
Find the sum of the first six terms of the sequence for which a2 0.7 and a3 0.49 .
Rewrite using radicals.
Rewrite using rational exponents.
If you deposit $1,000 into an account that pays 4\% interest compounded continuously, how long will it take the
account to grow to $2,000?
If you pour a cup of coffee that is 200°F, and set it on desk in a room that is 68°F, and 10 minutes later it is 145°F,
what temperature will it be 15 minutes after you originally poured it?
The radioactive substance krypton-91 has a very short half-life of about 10 seconds. What is the decay constant
for this substance?
Use the function f t
to answer the following questions:
1 Ce bt
This function is known as what type of growth function? (1 point)
True or False? This type of function models population growth that is unbounded. (1 point)
What does L represent in this function? (1 point)
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.