Name each of Gardners Eight Intelligences and give an example (activities and lesson ideas) of how to incorporate this modality in your early childhood classroom.According to Gardners Eight Intelligences: Theory of Multiple Intelligences (2012), the eight intelligences are:1. Verbal-linguistic intelligence which refers to an individuals ability to analyze information and produce work that involves oral and written language such as speeches, books, and memos. A great way to incorporate this into the early childhood classroom is to have the children put on a play about a story book that was read by them. The play could have some basic lines for them to learn and then deliver in front of the audience. Children love this sort of activity, and it helps greatly to develop their verbal-linguistic intelligence. 2. Logical-mathematical intelligence describes the ability to develop equations and proofs, make calculations, and solve abstract problems. Money games are always the best way to incorporate this into the early childhood classroom! Simple adding and subtracting …Exploring Gardners Eight Intelligences
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.