Assignment 1 – Evaluating Organizational ChangeDescription:This Assignment provides an overview of how to evaluate evidence-based practice quality improvement in a practice change.Directions:Introduce an overview of a healthcare system practice guideline, preferably where you work or have worked.Discuss how different professionals in the healthcare system (nurses, pharmacists, technicians, etc.) are held to this guideline.Identify the research/reference used by the system to adopt the guideline.Define the evidence used to define the guideline.Determine the level of evidence used in the EBP identified.Provide an opinion on how well this guideline is followed by professionals in the system.Conclude with a concise overview of the guideline and the discussion in the paper.Write the paper in 8–10 pages, using APA format.To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Home.Assignment 1 Requirements:Before finalizing your work, you should:be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above)consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary;utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors; andYour writing Assignment should:follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and;use APA 6th edition formatReadingTextbook ReadingsEvidence-Based Practice in Nursing and HealthcareChapter 21: “Writing a Successful Grant Proposal to Fund Research and Evidence-Based Practice Implementation Projects”Chapter 22: “Ethical Considerations for Evidence Implementation and Evidence Generation”Journal ReadingsPlease retrieve and read the following Journal articles.US Preventive Services Task Force (2008). The guide to clinical preventive services. Rockville, MD: The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.Web ResourcesGrants ReferencesNational Institutes of Health. Office of Extramural Research. (2015). Grants and Funding. Retrieved from http://grants.nih.gov/grants/oer.htmRobert Wood Johnson Foundation. (2015). Grants. Retrieved from http://www.rwjf.org/en/grants.html#q/maptype/grants/ll/37.91,-96.38/z/4Health Resources and Services. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. (2015). Grants. Retrieved from http://www.hrsa.gov/grants/index.htmlClinical Guidelines and Best PracticesNational Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Retrieved from http://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/cg/index.jspYou are not limited to the above resources, rather you can get more journals via CINAHL and OVID databases
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.