With an interest rate of 10\% per year and given the following estimates, the annual worth of alternative F is closest to? A. $32,600
B. $36,100 ALTERNATIVE F
D. $43,500 First cost, $ -200,000
Annual cost, $/year -50,000
Annual Revenuue, $/year 120,000
Salvage Value, $ 25,000
Life, years 10In order to find the annual worth, we first need to find the Present Worth (PW) of the alternative F. The net annual income is 120,000-50,000 = 70,000. The PW of this can be …The solution explains how to calculate the present worth and annual worth
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.