What potential (and downsides) do you see in using blogs to teach writing to your online students?According to Voices.com, blogs are easy-to-use websites where individuals can quickly post thoughts and publish articles to any internet user. I thought about introducing blogging to my class, but reconsidered because I thought it would turn out to be a project entirely too difficult to manage; especially since a good number of my students do not like computers or typing. Just getting some of them to email me an assignment is like pulling teeth. According to Problogger.net, blogging in the corporate world, which makes up a great deal of my responsibilities at the consulting firm I work for, is normally focused around:
– Driving Sales
– Public Relations
– Customer Relations
– Research and Development
– Information and Education
– Internal Communications
– Community DevelopmentAfter reading this information, it was easy to see …This excerpt weighs the pros and cons of using blogs to enhance learning in the classroom.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.