In curriculum change process, what types of activities are more effectively fashioned or implemented by individuals? (By collaborative pairs or groups)Curriculum change is an evolving process that usually takes the dedication of students, faculty, and administration to initiate and commit to the process. The beginning process requires the collaboration of individuals in order to foster teamwork in a collective direction as to what needs to be changed and what this change will do by way of improving education for students. Input from individuals will also articulation a common goal and suggest how the end results of the curriculum change should be. To involve more individuals in activities leading toward curriculum change, surveys can be distributed throughout a certain major polling students as to what they feel would make a positive change in the curriculum. From there, committees can be formed consisting of faculty and administration (as well as technical support if necessary) to study the results and develop changes accordingly. It is important to remember the change should be an on-going process so having these committees meet during a semester once or twice is always a good idea. I hope that this helps! Thank you for using Brain Mass today.General principles of curriculum change. Found November 25, 2012: http://www.wmich.edu/facultysenate/downloads/CRP_Principles_Curriculum_Change.pdf
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.