Which instructional functions are most effective with your target population? Justify your response. Describe two strategies to motivate learners to be engaged in the instructional activity. What factors contributed to the success of the strategy?Welcome to BM! Please rate 5/5 for my 300 words of model notes to jump start your exploration. Im honored to assist you on your future academic endeavors. Your business is valuable to me! Thank you so much for using BrainMass.com! As you briefly contemplate which instructional functions are the most effective with your own target population, I feel that for me, cooperative learning or collaborative group work functions strongly exemplify one of my go to strategies because they differentiate instruction, allow students to verbally process materials with peers, encourage brainstorming and critical thinking, and are cognitively as well as socially (intrinsically) motivating for my target group of learners. This function is effective for my students because they can fully take charge of their own learning. They are empowered by this function and can fully interact and receive support from each other when learning new skills. This function also aligns well with theory, such as Vygotskys notion that all learning is social in nature. Since my age group of learners also warrants that they will be marketable and work ready, cooperative learning also fully prepares them for the real world since team work is so valued in todays society, as well as interpersonal and multicultural communication skills, which are also embedded into this learning function, too.Factors that contribute to the success of the strategy depend on ensuring that the group task is clear, that all students have a role to fulfill, that teachers monitor to assure that learners are on task and not just socializing, and that the group work has choices to account for differences in learning style, ability, etc.Journals or learning logs represent another of my go to strategies. Since students learn through inquiry, recording ones thoughts, questions, feedback, learning, or summaries, helps to make materials stick, fostering retention. I like this technique because shy students dont always express their questions, so logs and journals allow me to see students unasked questions and to really holistically assess students learning of content.Some factors that contribute to the success of the strategy are often based on students past experiences with writing. If students fear writing (or that their grammar, not ideas, will be assessed), there may be some hesitation or opposition. I have to encourage students to trust that these logs are used as think recorders to process and brainstorm, not judge them as Hemingways!
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.