Choose a diagnosis from the DSM-5 TR to research. Diagnosis include Schizophrenia, Bipolar , Major Depressive, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Phobia etc. In the project Include an introduction, diagnosis, symptoms, treatment and what research has or will be done with the illness. This is a research paper and not a state of opinion or self reflective paper.Bipolar disorders: a review. (English) By: Price AL; Marzani-Nissen GR, American Family Physician [Am Fam Physician], ISSN: 1532-0650, 2012 Mar 1; Vol. 85 (5), pp. 483-93; PMID: 22534227;
In the project Include and introduction, diagnosis, symptoms, treatment and what research has or will be done with the illness. Bipolar is one of the most common mental illnesses around the globe and result in a debilitating state for the person afflicted with this condition wherein the patient experiences recurrent mental health conditions that vary in their severity but are always significant and dangerous for the persons mental state. The illness usually is present in late childhood or early adolescence and patients afflicted with this mental health defect have higher incidences of other general medical conditions as well. This summary will focus on the symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment of this terrible illness as well as explore different variations of current research that are being conducted to combat this illness. Bipolar symptoms range from manic behavior to depressive behavior and …The expert examines bipolar disorders.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.