Draft Action Research PlanInstructions: You will construct the draft of your action research plan using the headings provided in the Content section below. Remember to write clearly and succinctly using active and not passive language and to write in a professional tone. ContentThe assignment needs to include the following areas of content.Area of Focus Statement (0.5 point): In two to three sentences, describe the purpose of your study. Begin by writing a statement that starts with, “The purpose of this study is to…”Problem – Interest (.5 point): In half of a page, describe the observations that led to your interest in this action research project (e.g. student interactions, review of data, etc.).Problem – Background (0.5 point): In one page, explain the background or history of the situation in your classroom/school context or work place.Problem – Prior Interventions (0.5 point): In half of a page, explain what you have tried or what others have tried in relation to the problem and what has worked or not worked. Participant Description (0.5 point): In no more than one page, describe each participant selected for this study. Participant Justification (0.5 point): In no more than one page, justify why you are working with these participants in this study. Research Questions (1.5 points): List two to three research questions that are answerable and, if applicable, include a definition following the list for any technical terminology used in the questions from Week One Discussion and Assignment.Idea – Teaching and Learning (.5 point): In at least one paragraph, evaluate whether your idea is an issue that involves teaching and learning. Use relevant literature to support the evaluation.Idea – Locus of Control (.5 point): In at least one paragraph, evaluate whether your idea is within your locus of control.Idea – Passion (.5 point): In at least one paragraph, describe whether your idea is something you feel passionate about and where this passion originates from for you (e.g., life experiences or professional practice). Idea – Inspiration (.5 point): In at least one paragraph, describe how your idea inspires you to implement change or improvement.Written CommunicationThe assignment needs to adhere to the following areas for written communication.
Page Requirement (.5 point): The assignment must be four to five pages, not including title and references pages.APA Formatting (.5 point): Use APA formatting consistently throughout.Syntax and Mechanics (.5 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contain no errors and be very easy to understand.Review and Submit the AssignmentReview your assignment with the Grading Rubric to be sure you have achieved the distinguished levels of performance for each criterion. Next, submit the assignment to the course room for evaluation no later than day 7 of the week.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.