Discuss diagnosis/prescription/evaluation and analyses of goal instruction, including the implementation and development of goal instruction for students, with a teacher of students with intellectual disability (ID). What role do such procedures play in the daily class?As you know, special education students need to be treated individually. This is the basis behind the IEP. Intellectually disabled, students, require even more individualized assessment. This is the basis behind the diagnostic/prescriptive/evaluation (DPE) technique of helping ID students get the care that they need. The DPE process can help a team of special education professionals and other stakeholders involved in the life of an ID student identify the abilities of individual students and the propose certain achievement levels for each of the selected goals that are put into place.Basically, the process of diagnosis/prescription/evaluation is designed to Provide a means to plan, teach, and measure learning …The following posting helps with problems involving goal instruction and intellectual disability.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.