Answer the following questions:
1. How does an adult educator demonstrate that he/she is using appropriate modification strategies for assignments, instructions, and assessments for diverse adult learners?
2. How might a multicultural point of view or perspective affect interpersonal relationships in an adult learning setting?
3. What are some of the differences in non-verbal communication that you have observed across cultures?1. This is a very good question! Adult educators demonstrate that they are using appropriate modifications strategies for assignments, instruction, and assessment when their students are doing well, participating in class, and are happy with their learning experience. This occurs when educators are able to recognize the special needs of adult learners; create a learning environment that supports individual and collaborative learning; encourage positive social interaction, active engagement in learning, and self motivation; and understand the central concepts that he or she is teaching in order to create a learning experience that is meaningful for learners regardless of their age, culture, or educational history. If the educator creates an environment where students participate and are demonstrating an understanding of the material (grades help with this assessment) then they know that they are providing their students with an ideal educational experience. If not, then their …The expert discusses the learning strategies and techniques. The differences in non-verbal communication that you have observed across cultures are determined.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.