Discipline and guidance are major components of a preschool program. You need to establish your own philosophy before you can communicate this with parents. Review the following quizzes to reflect on your opinion of discipline and guidance.
The Best Discipline Tactics: A QuizThe Discipline Quiz: True or False
Review Table 7:1 in your text, Approaches to Guidance and Discipline with Young Children, and choose two extrinsic reinforcers/rewards and two intrinsic reinforcers/punishments. Give an example of each choice to demonstrate your understanding of How It Works and explain why it is an appropriate choice for a defiant child. Explain what you would say to a parent who might question your decision to use this method. Finally, share with your classmates your favourite extrinsic reward for a 3-year-old.From the cradle to the grave the human psyche needs to be fuelled by motivation. Motivation from a behavioral frame of reference can be categorized in two ways: intrinsic and extrinsic motivation. Intrinsic …A discipline in preschool programs are given. The approaches to guidance and discipline with young children are given.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.