Levin suggests that in order to facilitate meaningful change, stakeholder focus has to be channeled and chunked in order to sustain focus and motivation to realize/achieve the change that is necessary for growth and development. Briefly describe the problem in your school or district that needs attention (change to differentiated instruction)and the change you proposed to address the issue. Using Levins suggestions for making change, describe how you might divide your plan into steps or stages for addressing the issue at hand. How can you make the process manageable for stakeholders? Describe how much time you would allot to each step or stage in the process. Also describe how you would employ a thoughtful but relentless approach to facilitating the change effort. How can you get stakeholders to develop a sense of thoughtful urgency and persistence in making/facilitating the change? Guided Response: Review and respond to at least two of your classmates posts by providing other learners with feedback regarding whether or not their suggested plans will allow for enough time (or allocates too much time) to each step or stage of the change process. Provide additional suggestions for generating/encouraging thoughtful urgency and persistence to elicit change.http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newPPM_94.htm1. Using Levins suggestions for making change, describe how you might divide your plan into steps or stages for addressing the issue at hand. How can you make the process manageable for stakeholders? To process manageable change for stakeholders within the organization, the organization must utilize the guidance of Lewins strategy that focuses upon stakeholder analysis to identify what stakeholders in the process are thinking about the change and stakeholder management that helps to identify and win support from the stakeholders most vital to the successful transition of the company. Key stakeholders are vital for successful change within organizations and this requires identifying the positions that key stakeholders hold toward the proposed change as well as winning their support. After the stakeholder analysis has been completed, it is imperative to exhibit disciplined management of the stakeholders change process to help ensure that the project succeeds. This will run in collusion with stakeholder planning that builds support throughout the organization from the most vital …The solution assists with devising a plan within a school or district.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.