Development plan for a teacher. See attached.Creating Quality Online Course Design Through a Peer-Reviewed Assessment. By: Gibson, Pamela A.; Dunning, Pamela Trump. Journal of Public Affairs Education. Winter2012, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p209-228.Online Course Design: A Case Study. By: Dole, Sharon; Bloom, Lisa. International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching & Learning. 2009, Vol. 3 Issue 1 An Introduction and Guide to Enhancing Online Instruction with Web 2.0 Tools. By: Tunks, Karyn W. Journal of Educators Online. Jul2012, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p1-16Performance goals for this teacherensuring that course content is tied to learning, objectives, allowing for student-centered design and development within the course design process, establishing mechanisms that ensure students are provided multiple opportunities to perform and receive feedback while engaging with each other and the instructor, and allowing for tracking of their development throughout the course to ensure objectives and learning …The solution assists with creating a development plan for a teacher.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.