See the attached file.I have it in a docx.COGNITIVE AND SOCIAL CONSTRUCTIVISM: DEVELOPING TOOLS FOR AN i EFFECTIVE CLASSROOM. By: Powell, Katherine C., Kalina, Cody J., Education, 00131172, Winter2009, Vol. 130, Issue 2.
VISUALIZING A FRAMEWORK FOR TANGIBILITY IN MULTIMEDIA LEARNING FOR PRESCHOOLERS. By: Chau Kien Tsong; Toh Seong Chong; Zarina Samsudin; Wan Ahmad Jaafar Wan Yahaya; Budiman, Lili. International Journal of Multimedia & Its Applications , Oct2012, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p99-114, 16p, 7 Color Photographs, 6 Diagrams, 2 Charts; Abstract:.
a. Summarize Piagets Stage Theory in your own words.
d. Create one activity for each developmental domain. Make sure to include a detailed description with a step-by-step procedure that includes required materials (i.e. clay, puzzles, etc.). Discuss how each of these activities maximizes development and align to Piagets Stage Theory. c. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. d. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. e. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. f. Must include a separate reference page with at least two scholarly resource.Piagets theoretical framework in regard to how people learn throughout life is predicated upon 5 stages of development that begin from birth and continue throughout life. Piaget promulgated that children are akin to little scientists that are capable of building conceptual structures in memory where it is stored. Therefore, Piaget established a theoretical concept of how individuals construct knowledge focusing on constructivism in general and cognitive constructivism specifically wherein he proposed a theory of cognitive development proposing that humans cannot be given information in which they immediately grasp and understand with the ability to use this information. Piagets main theoretical concept was that humans must construct their own knowledge of the information given to them and that children had to establish schemas constructed through the process of assimilation and accommodation over their lives. Four stages were given for how children develop schemas to process information that is given including the sensorimotor stage from the ages of (0-2), preoperational stage (2-7) concrete operational stage (7-11), and the formal operational stage (11-adulthood). The sensorimotor stage entails children discovering their environment through their senses, physical activity, and language. The most important stage for (YOUR) paper is the preoperational stage as this is the stage for the classroom setting for the assignment and the age group that will be summarized in this summary. The preoperational stage consists of children possessing the capability of maintaining their own language skills but are incapable of grasping the thoughts of others. The stage is critical for this summary because of childrens ability to establish a symbolic function of distinguishing pictures or symbols for different objects in their …The solution assists with developing a classroom plan.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.