Theorists warn against the continued use of deficit theories to connect low social-economic standing to failure in school. They have left a lasting mark on schools. Identify a student from a low socio-economic status who is not succeeding. How much of that failure is due to forces beyond his or her control and a mismatch between what is being learned at home and what is valued in the classroom? What other contributing factors could be present? How can we effectively teach children despite these contributing factors?A students home life can be affected by a variety of circumstances. Low funding in some school districts can affect what type of technology is available to the students as well as what supplies are assessable to the teachers. A teacher, the style of teaching used, and the value put on the students, affect the classroom environment. Learning disabilities that are not detected and even those that are can make it difficult for a child. All of these things can and does affect how well a student learns. An example would be a five year old little boy and learning for him has been a constant struggle. The school district has a variety of technological devices to enhance the learning capabilities of the students and supplies are readily available. The classroom environment is …There are a number of things that can affect a students performance in school. This is a discussion on the various things and circumstances that can contribute to the deficits in a students performance in school as well in their every day life. It also discusses how teachers can teach these children despite these factors.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.