ASSIGNENT: Assume the role of an individual who supported the American Revolution (a Patriot or Whig). Try not to make assumptions. Instead, assume the historical role of someone who lived in the colonies in the period up to, and including, the American Revolution. You could be a Colonial politician, a merchant, a farmer, a shop owner, or even a Southern plantation owner. Be creative.STUDENT ANSWER:American Revolution. Through the Eyes of a writer.I am a hard-working writer and editor. I get up at the break of dawn and as sun sets in the evening, sometimes even longer. I am here to provide the people with the news they are entitled too. I have very few times that I able to spend with my family. I work hard for every cent that is made from the each and every paper and publication that I sell. I came to this land to be able to provide for my family and now you want to add another tax on me because you have fought in war that I have nothing to do with. I am no longer in your country and I no longer wish to controlled by your unrealistic demands for more currency. I do not want to bear your stamp on my newspaper or book. We are not here to support your wars with this stamp act. Your stamp act for revenue threatens our foundation to be able self-govern. We have met with our representatives from other colonies and all agree that this is unjust and is unfair. We ask that you repeal this unjust tax on stamps and allow us to continue our lives free from your control.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.