As a curator of a museum, I would like to know which display gets the most attention. Of the three methods listed below to collect data, which will bring the most reliable data staying within a budget and why? a.Install video cameras and ask volunteers to your museum to video the recorded videos and count visitors at each display. The procedure would be to watch the tape and count visitors for the first 15 minutes of each hour the museum was open on alternate days of the week (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday) b.Install special tiles in front of each display that quickly wear down for a period of one week then measure and compare wearc.Interview the docents of each display at the end of the Sunday showing and ask them to estimate the number of adults and children at the display they are monitoring along with the amount of time viewers are spendingNone of the three methods you mentioned will offer undeniably objective data about how many visitors view each display for everyday the museum is open, but one is more effective than the other two. The first method will accurately record the first fifteen minutes of three days of the week that visitors are attending each display. This therefore means that if visitors do not attend the museum on these three days or do not arrive at each display within the first fifteen minutes of …
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.