If a student is engaging in cyber-bullying by threatening a teacher online, should the student be suspended? Why or why not? What authority does a school have regarding a students behavior at home? Use legal cases to support your views.Since 9-11 and Homeland Security policies, the world has become under surveillance. From the globes on the ceiling at the mall to cameras at school and on traffic intersections, it is hard now to get away with the privacy we once experienced. Cyber bully activity is serious, where people have been suicidal over such activity and it can be traced.Even if someone is not in the same room or even at the same building, when one makes a public statement which harasses another or violates someone he/she needs to be held accountable for his or her actions.Most institutions have policies and contracts that students need to sign and he or she that embarks in cyber bullying activity towards staff or other students should be suspended, if that is what the rules are.I hope my ideas give you a jump start on your assignment.Thanks for using BrainMass.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.