Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) and guardian ad litem programs are vital to juvenile court systems across the nation. Explore the CASA website (http://www.casaforchildren.org/site/c.mtJSJ7MPIsE/b.5301295/k.BE9A/Home.htm) and identify ways in which court appointed special advocates and guardian ad litems support at-risk children. What do court appointed special advocates and guardian ad litems do that might impact the juvenile court system? What do you consider to be limitations of court appointed special advocates and guardian ad litems? What do you consider limitations of the juvenile court system? Why are court appointed special advocates necessary.Identify ways in which court appointed special advocates and guardian ad items support at-risk children. CASA or court appointed special advocates, advocate for children in court, They are appointed by judges to watch over and advocate for abused and neglected children, to make sure they do not get lost in the over-burden legal and social service system or languish in inappropriate group or foster homes. For many of these abused children, their CASA volunteer will be the one constant adult presence in their lives. They listen and then they act– they get to know the child by talking with everyone in the childs life, parents, relatives, teachers, medical professionals, attorneys, social workers, foster parents, and others. They use this information to inform judges and others of what the child needs and what …Discusses how court appointed advocates, guardian, and ad litem programs can help children in the court system by speaking for and on behalf of the child and in their best interest.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.